In compliance with the obligations arising from national and Community legislation (EU Regulation 2016/679) and subsequent amendments, this Site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and Users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe their rights.
The Data Controller is the company Linari Medical S.r.l. (P. IVA 02316700505) with registered office in Pisa, (PI), Via Gaetano Malasoma n. 26/14 (hereinafter “Linari Medical” or even just the “Data Controller“) in the person of the legal representative pro tempore. In order to properly and regularly use all sections of the Site, it is necessary for the User to activate cookies, granting their use to Linari Medical.
Like all Web sites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during Users’ visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- number of clicks, if any.
Where the Site allows data to be entered, or in the case of specific services requested by the User, the Site automatically detects and records certain identifying data about the User, including the User’s e-mail address. This data is understood to be voluntarily provided by the User at the time of the request for the provision of the service.
The information that Users of the Site deem to be made public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the User knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this Site from any liability for any violation of laws. It is the User’s responsibility to verify that he or she has permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
The data collected by the Site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated below and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- (a) Strictly necessary for the operation of the Site;
- (b) to ensure the security of the Site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection). Personal data such as the Ip address may also be automatically recorded, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, in order to block attempts to damage the Site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing is:
- for the purposes of (a) and (b) from the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in acknowledging contact or information requests received (Art. 6(1)(f) EU Reg. 2016/679);
PLACE OF PROCESSING
The data collected by the Site are processed at the Data Controller’s premises, and at the web hosting datacenter. Web Hosting which is responsible for data processing, processing data on behalf of the Data Controller, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards. The name of the web hosting is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are strings of text that a website can send, during navigation, to the User’s terminal (a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; they are usually stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that transmitted them, then can read and record cookies that are on the same device to obtain various types of information. Each type of cookie has a defined purpose.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two basic categories: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation and to provide the service requested by the User; without them, the User may not be able to properly view pages or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the User connected throughout a visit to a website, or to store language settings, display settings, and so on.
Technical cookies (for whose use the user’s consent is not required) can be further distinguished into:
- navigation cookies, which ensure the normal use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies only where they are used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Users and how they visit the site itself.
- functionality cookies, which allow the User to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
Profiling and marketing cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in the context of web browsing.
Cookies can, again, be classified as:
- session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browsing browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain within the browser for a specified period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device connecting to the site by facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- first-part cookies generated and managed directly by the entity managing the website on which the user is browsing;
- third-part cookies generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the User is browsing. Such cookies are set by a website other than the one the User is visiting.
WHAT COOKIES DOES EMIANOPSIA.COM USE?
Necessary cookies help make a Web site usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|PHPSESSID||emianopsia.com||It is a native PHP cookie and allows Web sites to store session state data. On the Web site it is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as a session cookie. Since the PHPSESSID cookie has no time expiration, it disappears when you close the client.||Session||HTTP|
|rc::c||google.com||It is used to distinguish visitors from BOTs||Session||HTML|
|HS||hubspot.com||Collects user browsing data and reports it to the enterprise CRM||30 days||Profiling|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about device and user behavior on devices and marketing channels||Session||Analytics|
Heat mapping e registrazione sessioni
Hotjar Heat Maps & Recordings
Personal Data: Usage Data; Tracking Tool
Displaying content from external platforms
Widget Video YouTube
Personal Data: Usage Data; Tracking Tool
PLUGIN SOCIAL NETWORK
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
- Youtube – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=en_EN
- Twitter – https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security
HOW TO VIEW COOKIES
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be accessed using most text editors or word processing programs. To open them, simply click on them. Below is a list of links explaining how to view cookies within various browsers. If the browser you use is not present, you should refer to the cookie information provided by the browser itself. If you are using a cell phone, refer to its manual to find more information.
- Internet Explorer 8-10
DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
Cookies can be restricted or blocked through browser settings.
If the User prefers that the Websites not store any cookies on his/her computer, the User must set the browser to notify him/her before any cookies are stored. Alternatively, the User can set the browser to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. The User can also delete all cookies already in the system. It is important to note that the settings must be changed separately in each browser and computer used.
If the User sets cookie storage blocking, we can no longer guarantee proper functioning of the Site. Some functions of the Site may be unavailable and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. In each browser the settings are changed by following a different procedure. If necessary, the Help function of the browser should be used to define correct settings. To disable cookies on a cell phone, you should consult the relevant manual to find more information.
EXTRA-EU DATA TRANSFER
This Site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The Data Controller assures as of now that any non-EU data transfers will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the GDPR and authorized under specific European Union decisions. Therefore, all necessary precautions will be taken in order to ensure the fullest protection of personal data by basing such transfers: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate safeguards expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules.
This Site processes Users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organization of the Site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- know their origin;
- receive intelligible communication of it;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive at the sole cost of any support, the data provided to the Controller, in structured, machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights granted to him/her by the applicable legal provisions.
HOW TO EXERCISE RIGHTS
The Interested Party may at any time exercise the rights attributed to him/her by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Linari Medical S.r.l., at its registered office located in 56121 – Pisa (PI), Via Gaetano Malasoma n. 26, or an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified date