Publish your article
Become an author of Hemianopsia!
Join our Community of Writers
Are you a medical specialist with experience in treating hemianopsia or neurovisual disorders?
Hemianopsia is a popular science magazine that allows you to share your knowledge with our readers.
Share your article in the Magazine now!
By collaborating with us you will be able to connect with other people who share the same interests as you.
Start now to write in-depth articles, science pills, news about the most innovative therapies in the field of neurorehabilitation, professional experiences and original ideas. If you want to become a modern communicator this is the space for you.
Guidelines for writing an article
Occasional collaboration with our Magazine is free of charge, you will still be able to sign your articles and improve your professional reputation and gain visibility on social networks as well.
There is no limit to the number of articles you can publish, but each article will be evaluated by our Editorial Staff and must meet our guidelines:
- respect the topics and categories covered by the Magazine
- write informally a minimum of 700 words, avoiding typos or grammatical errors
- accompany the article by licensed multimedia content
- propose only original articles, not yet published elsewhere
- organize the text into paragraphs and add subheadings and a meaningful title
- if you add a citation to your article, remember to put it in quotation marks and cite the source in parentheses or with a link
- insert external links sparingly and avoid using them for advertising purposes
All articles will be reviewed by our editorial staff to ascertain that they are in keeping with the spirit of our site. In particular, the following will be reviewed:
- the relevance and appropriateness of the topics covered
- the scientific rigor and quality of the writing
- adherence to our guidelines
How to become an author of Hemianopsia
- Propose yourself as an author via the form below.
- We will contact you to discuss the topics you want to propose.
- Afterwards, your article will be read by our Editorial Staff and we will notify you of any changes.
- Your article will be published, taking into account our editorial plan.
- You will get an author profile on our site with a photo, a short biography, and links to your social profiles.
- Finally, the article is shared sent to all Newsletter subscribers and shared on our social channels Facebook e LinkedIn.
I want to write on Heminopsia!
Share your article and become a Magazine author