Join our community of writers: share your article and become an author of Emianopsia!
Share your article now: if you are a medical specialist, or you have experience with the treatment of hemianopsia or neurorehabilitation; whether you are a health-care journalist or a simple enthusiast eager to learn and share the latest news regarding hemianopsia, neurorehabilitation and telemedicine, Emianopsia allows you to share your knowledge with our readers!
Share your article now! By working with us, you can connect with other people who share your interests.
Start writing now interesting articles, read news on the most innovative therapies in the field of neurorehabilitation, professional experiences, and projects. If you want to become part of this community, this space is for you.
Guidelines for writing an article
The occasional collaboration with the blog is unpaid, you can still sign your articles and enjoy the resulting visibility. The article will only be published if it complies with our guidelines (although, we are always open to accept new ideas and advice).
- The topics of the article must respect the topics and categories covered by Emianopsia. The article must be at least 700 words.
- It must be written correctly, avoiding typos or grammatical errors.
- We do not accept plagiarism from other items.
- The article must be written in the SEO format. Otherwise it could be reformatted for that purpose.
- You need to quote the sources appropriately.
All articles will be reviewed by our editorial team to ensure that they respect the guidelines of our site. In particular, the following will be examined:
- relevance and adequacy of the issues addressed.
- scientific rigor and quality of writing.
- Compliance with our guidelines.
Contact us at email@example.com to quickly receive more information and send us your article.